Be the Eye of the Storm: Feel centered and grounded while maintaining a sense of calm during chaos.
Communicate Effectively: Create deeper, more meaningful connections with loved ones and have the confidence to emotionally support them by knowing how you feel and how you want to feel.
Conflict and Drama: Understand your role in conflict and take responsibility for your actions to be free from drama.
Let Go: Empower yourself to release what is no longer serving you with more ease.
Channel Emotions: Understand how to channel emotional energy through practical tools rather than suppressing it or expressing it in unhealthy ways.
Be Your Own EQ Guru: Manage and protect your own emotional energy with these pathways to resilience. Life isn’t happening to you, it’s happening for you.
Connect with Different Levels of Consciousness: Play and explore in various states of being. We live life only using 5% of our consciousness. Adventure into the other 95% and begin changing your reality.
Comprehensive and incredible content!
~ Anna Rona
Take a sneak peak inside one of our LIVE Facebook events.
(Can't make it live? That's okay, replays are always available)
Introductions to resilience, emotional freedom technique, perspective and the power of thoughts.
Conscious state: Divine Love. Heart and emotional intelligence. The language of the Universe. Processing grief.
Conscious state: Surrender. Acceptance. Releasing control. The art of forgiveness. Connecting to the present moment.
Conscious state: Compassion. Transmuting anger. Reigniting passion. Turning pain into power.
Conscious state: Peace. Stress + anxiety reduction. Dropping into your heart. Connecting with Source energy.
Conscious state: Joy. Building support systems. Choosing your hive. Generating holistic happiness.
Conscious state: Inspired Action. Removing self-limiting beliefs. Ditching perfectionism. Getting out of your own damn way!
This course has so much to offer! I struggle with emotions. I’ve spent so long stuffing down or controlling feelings, especially the happy/positive ones. This has aligned with my healing journey and I’m grateful.
~ Denise Patterson
What You Can Expect
Guided meditations + breathwork to guide you into different realms of consciousness.
Emotional freedom techniques to channel and release emotions.
Essential oil and crystal education to support your emotional energy body and raise your vibration.
Reflections + conscious conversations because we learn better together.
"What a beautifully designed course. I loved the combination of emotional aromatherapy, EFT, mudras, mantras and journaling time along with the videos. I feel really supported in my daily emotional intelligence journey. I appreciated the safe space to explore my thoughts and feelings surrounding grief, forgiveness and compassion."
~ Kat Sanford
July 5 - 11th, 2021
This sacred container will take place over 7 days in a private Facebook Group.
Upon registration, you will be invited to book a wellness consultation to be completed preferably before the event.
Commenting and Q & A is welcomed, but not mandatory.
For an optimal experience, it is recommended to carve out 1-2 hours each day for this experience.
The container will remain open for an extra week to allow for review.
Life isn’t happening to you. It’s happening for you!
Don’t get me wrong, the struggle can be real. I get it. That’s why I’ve created Emotional Rescue.
A toolkit of different, easy modalities to access and implement in your everyday life to be more resilient during challenging times.
It’s about bending so we don’t break.
Life is always giving you spiritual assignments that provide opportunities for growth and expansion. However, if you aren’t in the right mindset or your heart isn’t open, it just creates more chaos, pain, and suffering.
Maybe you feel BIG EMOTIONS and find it overwhelming to tame them.
Perhaps you don’t FEEL AS DEEPLY as you could and worry because you are afraid to feel your emotions, you're missing out on some of the greatest joy in this lifetime.
Either way, I am here to tell you that you are not meant to suffer. And your feelings are meant to be channeled, expressed, and communicated for the brilliant messengers that they are.